30kn jtp type mining hoist vertical drum hoist

150-200TPH Cobble Crushing Plant

150-200TPH Cobble Crushing Plant

300TPH Cobble Crushing Line In Russia

300TPH Cobble Crushing Line In Russia

You can reach us by:

If you are interested in our company or products, welcome to visit our company or local offices; you can also get contact with us through online consulting, demand table submission, e-mails and telephones. Our staff shall wholeheartedly provide product information, application knowledge and good service for you.

Hoisting Machine sourcing, purchasing, procurement agent

Product Brief This JK Series Mine Hoist is mainly used on the ground in coal mine, metal mine and nonmetal mine, for hoisting and lowering materials and staff. This series winch using wire-wound type

Get Price

Drilling Rig, Mining Exploration Drilling Rig China supplier.

HXY Model Crawler Mounted Core Drilling Rig Used For Mining and Water Well Drilling. English Franais Spanish Portuguese in addition to the original vertical shaft core drilling rig structure is simple, easy to operate, easy to maintain advantages, it has the following salient features Auxiliary Hoist. 12KN. 12KN. 12KN. 12KN. 15KN

Get Price

Wacker BPU 3050A Reversible Vibratory Plate 30kN, 50cm

Wacker BPU 3050A Reversible Vibratory Plate 30kN, 50cm/20in Gas available for rent or purchase with Vandco Equipment Rental and Sales located in Evansville, Indiana Mining; Select Manufacturer An adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transport and storage. Heavy-duty frame features a central lifting

Get Price

China Mining Machine manufacturer, Drilling Machine

China Mining Machine supplier, Drilling Machine, Railway Equipment Manufacturers/ Suppliers Ji Ning Hengwang Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. Business Type Manufacturer/Factory Trading Company Main Products Mini Ride on Double Drum Road Roller Vibrator Road Roller FOB Price US $2,050-2,200 / Piece. Min. Order 1 Piece

Get Price

JKB-3.5X2.5P Mine Hoist(id9749030). Buy China JKB-3.5X2

Hebi Star Mining Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is professionally engaged in the production and sales of JTP and JK series mine hoists, hoist parts, hydraulic pump station, PLC control system since 1997 as a limited liability company.

Get Price

Crawler Mounted Drilling Rig Used for Mining Exploration

China Crawler Mounted Drilling Rig Used for Mining Exploration and Water Well, Find details about China Mine Drilling Machine, Mining Exploration Drilling Rig from Crawler Mounted Drilling Rig Used for Mining Exploration and Water Well Changsha Miracleland Import Export Co., Ltd. HXY-4TL / 42TL / 44TL / 5TL / 6TL / 6BTL crawler-type

Get Price

Chain and Wire Rope Hoists Knowing the Differences

Chain and Wire Rope Hoists Knowing the Differences. Posted by Angel Passarelli on November 27 By use of manual or electric operation, hoists can move heavy loads vertically using a drum or lift-wheel. Of these hoists, there are two main electric types that industry professionals rely on chain or wire rope hoists. True vertical lift

Get Price

mining hoist mainland srimathatrust.

portable type Mining Hoist Winch1 China (Mainland) Other . Is a set of design, production, sales, installation and service in a body's comprehensive enterprise, main products are explosionproof mine hoist, the highquality goods of mine hoist, new type, JTP mine winch for mine hoist, small frequency conversion winch, luoyang winch, etc. Hebi

Get Price

jkb mine winch memcnagpurregion

JKB type mine hoist assembly with wound rotor motor winch, it's explosion-proof type, ca. Read more. of green mining machinery in the world. hydraulic single drum mooring winch China (Mainland) Hoists. air lifting equipment for sale Underground Electric Mine Winch mine winch,mine winder for lifting mining equipment, Equipment (JTP

Get Price

2jk mine hoisting price Cameroon teamsaluki

Winders and hoisting technology for vertical and incline shaft mining We design and manufacture winders and hoisting technology not only for vertical mining but for incline shafts too. We have stateoftheart designs of drum winders (drum hoist) friction winders (friction hoist) and small winches (small hoist).

Get Price

Hydraulic Hoist Winch-Portable Industrial Winch Top Choice

We provide you power type according to your actual working need. If you have any special need, contact us and we will give you professional suggestion. Engineers of our company are all professional with rich technology and practical experience. All hoist winches can carry loads in horizontal and vertical

Get Price

copper mining mine taiting lsctrailersales

China Energy Saving Copper Ore Dry Equipment Drum Drying Kiln Machine 6 YRS Henan Mine Machinery Co., Ltd. 10 YRS Henan Xingyang Mining Machinery Manufactory . 4 YRS Henan Taiding Drying Equipment Co., Ltd. Voltage rating 0.6/1kV 3.6/6kV 6/10kV 8.7/15kV 26/35kV. 4. . Can be laid in vertical section, indoor, tunnels and

Get Price

rope equipment Manufacturer Absolute Match rope

This series mine hoist including 2m-5m single tubular and double tubular types, and can be used for mining hoist Product Introduction JTP undergound mining hoisting winch adopted Easy to operate 2. Assembled with wound rotor type motor 3. Shoule not used underground This series hoist is mainly used in vertical shaft and

Get Price

jk hoist products from China (Mainland),buy jk hoist by jk

JK hoist uses the electric motor as power source. At the end of the rope hoist fixed to the drum,at the other end of the hanging around the changeless ascending vessel. In this way, Use roller rotation direction, entangling or lowering the steel rope to achieve the work of lifting or lowering the container.

Get Price

China Winch For Lifting, Winch For Lifting Manufacturers

China Winch For Lifting manufacturers Select 2019 high quality Winch For Lifting products in best price from certified Chinese Lifting Machinery manufacturers, Plastic Part For Auto suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China

Get Price

Wholesale Hydraulic Winch Ellsen Top Winches Factory

Tips of Getting a Wholesale Hydraulic Winch at Factory Price. that use a drum to wrap a wire rope or chain to lift or pull heavy objects. The winch can be used alone, or it can also be used as a component in machinery such as lifting, road building, and mine hoisting. This type of drum windlass in Ellsen is a brand new series of the

Get Price

youtube mining winder ab-marketing

Skip And Cage Lifting Mine Winder Buy Mine Skip And Cage Lifting Mine Winder, Find Complete Details about Skip And Cage Lifting Mine Winder,Mine Hoist,1.6m Drum Winder,Hoist For Small Mine from Other Mining

Get Price

Multi-function Geological Exploration Bore Well Drilling

Company information. Henan Yugong Machinery Co.,Ltd. is specialized in machinery in China over 20 years.We are committed to researching and developing all kinds of mineral equipment, construction machinery, prestressed machinery, metallurgy machinery etc. Henan Yugong Machinery Co.,Ltd. has more than 500 employees,including more than 30 senior technical staff and 30 international sales

Get Price

china rotary power head hydraulic jet grouting drilling

china rotary power head hydraulic jet grouting drilling rig with high tower, US $ 5,000 14,422 / Set, New, Core Drilling Rig, Diesel Engine Driven.Source from Henan Yugong Machinery Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.

Get Price

hollow shaft s for mining equipment gogosgreekgrill

Jtp Jtk Jk Mine Hoist Winder Equipment Mining Supplies South . Jtp Jtk Jk Mine Hoist Winder Equipment Mining Supplies South Africa, Find . This series hoisting winch are mainly used for mine shaft and inclined . The ore grinding methods of ball mill include dry type and wet type. the first cabin of the grinding machine through the feeding

Get Price

mine cage weight demetvilvoorde

Hoist (mining) Wikipedia. 20181028enspenspFriction (or Koepe) hoists are the most common type of hoist used in Europe, Asia and Australia. The friction hoist was invented in 1877 by Frederick Koepe. Friction hoists are mounted on the ground above the mine shaft, or at the top of the headframe. Drum hoistenspensp

Get Price

WINCHES AND TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS

Safety brake by using the flange of the drum as a brake disc. Hydraulically controlled, manual brake release for Hoist for pipe transport 350 kN x 1000 m, Hoist for personnel / load transport, 60/100kN x 1000 m Tirak T2052P / 20 kN for vertical shaft incl. type examination 2012 HEP Wendefurth / D / KBB

Get Price

Liftech Equipment Wire rope winch,lever hoist,lift hoist 2014

1 was seized equipment status, test site environment and site conditions meet the relevant standards and specification requirements; 2 test site should be clean and should not aff

Get Price

Small Hydraulic Winch Design Specifications Working

The nine type hydraulic is mainly powered by the hydraulic motor (low speed or high-speed motor). which uses a drum to wind a wire rope or chain to lift or pull heavy objects. The hydraulic winch is mainly a pulling equipment with a large rated load. such as forest mining docks for handling materials, lifting or flat drag. The hydraulic

Get Price

Mine Hoist Article about Mine Hoist by The Free Dictionary

mine hoist (mining engineering) A device for raising and lowering ore, rock, or coal in a mine, and workers and supplies. Mine Hoist a set of machines and devices that are used to raise or lower personnel and loads in vertical or inclined shafts. A mine hoist (Figure 1) includes a hoisting machine, hoist cables, receptacles, and

Get Price

Overhead winch Overhead electric winch overhead winch

Small winch, Rope winch, Mining winch Planetary winch, Piling winch,Friction winch High speed winch, Low speed winch Variable speed eletric winch Cable winch,Double drum electric winch Featured Hoist and Crane European Cranes, Hoist Cranes, Trolley Cranes Custom jib crane, Custom hoist

Get Price

China 30kn Hydraulic Power Winch with Safefail Brake

INI HYDRAULIC CO., LTD. Winch, Mooring Winch, Hydraulic Recovery Winch manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 30kn Hydraulic Power Winch with Safefail Brake, Ini Custom Built Hydraulic Anchor Winch with High Speed, Isyj Hyrdulic Vehicle Recovery Winch (Windlass, hoist) with Hydraulic Brake and so on.

Get Price

High Rotate Speed Core Drill Rig Large Installed Power

XY-2 Core Drilling Equipment. Description The XY-2 core drilling rig is a kind of shallow and middle-hole core drilling equipment. It can be widely used in the core drilling of carbide and diamond bits, engineering geological exploration and the construction engineering, hydropower engineering, highway/railway construction, port construction, etc.

Get Price

Mining Hoist RunnTech

There are three principal types of hoists used in mining applications Drum hoist. Drum hoists are the most common type of hoist used in North America, South Africa and South America. When using a drum hoist the hoisting cable is wound around the drum when the conveyance is lifted.

Get Price

sichuan mining crushing equipment used perkinspreschool

Mine hoist Products Service Sichuan Mining Machinery (Group . Crushing Equipment Sichuan Coal Group companies produce the JK 2 JK series winding hoist drum JTP Series Mine Hoist for coal, metal ores and non-metallic mine in the tilt of the tunnel and shaft lift materials and personnel used.

Get Price

Recent-Services