colorado mine claims for sale

150-200TPH Cobble Crushing Plant

150-200TPH Cobble Crushing Plant

300TPH Cobble Crushing Line In Russia

300TPH Cobble Crushing Line In Russia

You can reach us by:

If you are interested in our company or products, welcome to visit our company or local offices; you can also get contact with us through online consulting, demand table submission, e-mails and telephones. Our staff shall wholeheartedly provide product information, application knowledge and good service for you.

Recreational Gold Mining Claims For Sale

East of Parker Arizona and the Colorado River Near Nevada/Cailfornia border More claims are being added almost daily. bookmark this page and see what new listings come up. NEW Dillenger #1 Placer NEW NEW Dillenger #2 Placer NEW NEW Dillenger #3 Placer NEW The seller of these 3 claims will trade for land or anything of equal value

Get Price

Mine Claim Colorado For Sale Climate Control

Buy Mine Claim Colorado. Mine Claim Colorado quality assurance and price concessions. Find great deals for Mine Claim Colorado on eBay.

Get Price

Own a piece of Colorado mining history for less than $100K

A four-acre parcel of land for sale outside the ghost town of St. Elmo retains remnants of its former life as a mining claim. Own a piece of Colorado mining history for less than $100K.

Get Price

Mines for sale Silver State Turquoise

This is the page we will list any mines for sale. As we own and operate several mines, we also prospect for new opportunities on a regular basis. We will often come across great mines or great potential and determine if it is feasable to mine along side our other active mines. Most non-patented mining claims are 40 acre claims, 1500' long

Get Price

Clear Creek County, Colorado Mines Western Mining History

Clear Creek County, Colorado Mines Premium members are able to view a county level maps of mines that can be filtered by mine name and primary commodity. Click

Get Price

Mining Claims For Sale. Some Of The Highest Quality Gold

High Grade Gold Mining Claims For Sale Lease Some of the highest quality gold mining claims offered on today's market. The Claim Post The most trusted name in gold mining claim listings. Mining Properties For Sale in one of the most historically gold-rich regions in the western United States. Placer Hardrock Opportunities. Placer hardrock gold mining and mineral exploration.

Get Price

What Is A Mining Claim, Legally? Mine Engineer.Com

What Is A Mining Claim, Legally? Types of Claims . UNPATENTED MINING CLAIM An Un-patented mining claim is a particular parcel of Federal land, valuable for a specific mineral deposit or deposits. It is a parcel for which an individual has asserted a right of possession. The right is restricted to the extraction and development of a mineral

Get Price

Gold Mining Claims For Sale or Lease in Alaska Gold

One 40 acre state mining claim with equipment for sale. Good claim but at 76 years old I decided to keep my easier working claims and sell this one. In addition to the claim there is a truck with camper, 3 suction dredge, highbanker, portable toilet, propane heater, misc tools, cooking utensils, etc.

Get Price

gold mining claims for sale colorado conferenceamr2014

Mining Claims Ouray Real Estate Ouray CO Homes Zillow has 3 homes for sale in Ouray CO matching Mining Claims. View listing photos, review sales history,

Get Price

Mining Claims For Sale Kern County greenrevolution

Gold and Silver Mines California Gold Claims For Sale. For Sale Patented Gold and Silver Mine Located in Kern County California Gold and Silver Mine is a group of 5 patented and 15 unpatented mining claims.

Get Price

Oregon-Lode-Mines luckyshotau999 Canyonville, OR 97417

We have this 20.66 acre lode claim in Jackson County, Oregon for sale. $9,500. The claim is known as Great I Am and was also called the Josie Jack back in the 1920's. There are reports that a company called the Josie Jack took out $30,000 back when gold was $20 an ounce. The photos below are of the mine.

Get Price

Colorado Mines for Sale Buy Colorado Mines at BizQuest

Colorado Mines for Sale. BizQuest has more Colorado Mines for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Colorado Mines for sale or sell your Colorado Mines, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Colorado Mines for sale marketplace.

Get Price

PATENTED GOLD MINES FOR SALE Google Sites

Patented Gold Mines For Sale. gold mines (gold mine) goldmine a good source of something that is desired; A source of wealth, valuable information, or resources (Gold Mine (Long Beach)) The Gold Mine is a 1,900 seat multi-purpose arena in Long Beach, California, on the campus of California State University, Long Beach.

Get Price

Patented Mining Claim Eureka, Colorado Gold Prospectors

For Sale Beach Lode Mineral survey # 17954 patented mining claim Lode claim of 4.311 /- acres of steep, rocky land, on the east side above the old townsite of Eureka, high above the Animas River in the heart of the San Juan Mountains of central Colorado.

Get Price

ClaimTrader Gold Mining Claims For Sale

Gold Mining Claims Placer Claims Mining Claims Patenteded Claims Unpatented Claims Mining Claims for Lease Precious Metal Mining Claims Mineral Mining Claims Gemstone Mining Claims Gold Mining Claims Find or List Gold Mining Claims for sale on ClaimTrader!

Get Price

placer mining claims for sale colorado mdietician

2 Mining Claims for Sale near Breckenridge Colorado These two mining claims lie within the heart of the Historic Golden Horseshoe Mining area, up French Gulch. The claims are nearby the Country Boy and Sally Barber mines.

Get Price

Mining Claims For Sale in Crested Butte, CO

Mining Claims For Sale in Crested Butte, CO Crested Butte CO Real Estate Homes for Sale. Jana Barrett, Bluebird Real Estate, specializes in Homes, Condos Vacant Land. Ranked as the #1 Individual Agent in 2017, Jana represents both Buyers Sellers from Gunnison to

Get Price

Dromio #2 Mining Claim Broken Arrow Ranch Land Co., LLC

The Dromio, a 10.26 acre mining claim, is the perfect spot to build your private mountain retreat. The location is pristine offering easy access to national forest, trails, creeks, and wildlife. Move to the solitude of the mountains and surround yourself with pine and aspen trees.

Get Price

20 ACRE MINING Claim Gold, Gunnison County Colorado $787

20 ACRE MINING Claim Gold, Gunnison County Colorado $787.00. This bid is on a 20 Acre unpatented mining claim in Gunnison County Colorado. 2018 maintenance fee are paid. You will have to pay maintenance fee's before September 1 st of every year to keep the claim. either $10 small miners fee or the $155 annual fee.

Get Price

Mine Claim Colorado For Sale Disc Sanders

View a vast selection of Mine Claim Colorado, all carefully selected. We are a leading provider of Mine Claim Colorado, find a wide and ever-changing deals for sale.

Get Price

45 Pup Placer Mine goldpropertyforsale

45 Pup Placer Mine $695,000. Location and Accessibility. The 45 Pup claims consist of 3 federal claims, 9 40-acre state claims and 8 160-acre state claims. Other Equipment for Sale *All equipment fully functional and same equipment used to work this creek from 2011-2013 . 1) 40' parts van with work benches $6,000

Get Price

Colorado Prospector Club Gem and mineral prospecting and

Welcome to Colorado Prospector club's website! Gem and mineral prospecting and mining information for National Forest and BLM land.Photo by Tim Schaefer- The Colorado Prospector club welcomes everyone interested in prospecting or exploring for gem and

Get Price

Silverton Mining Claims Strike It Rich!

Jul 18, 2011Six patented mining claims located in Minnehaha Basin just north of Silverton, Colorado. Guaranteed access, title insurance, warranty deed and all the minerals are included although there will be a small royalty retained if you ever decide to mine the minerals.

Get Price

20 40 acre Colorado Gold Mining Claims, Grand Park

Fort Collins, CO Real Estate Real Estate For Sale in Fort Collins, CO 20 40 acre Colorado Gold Mining Claims, Grand Park Counties (Granby Jefferson) 20 40 acre Colorado Gold Mining Claims, Grand Park Counties (Granby Jefferson) View larger image

Get Price

Mining Claims For Sale minerswarehouse

A mining operation typically is comprised of many mining claims.The holder of a valid unpatented mining claim has possessory title to the land covered thereby, which gives the claimant exclusive possession of the surface for mining purposes and the right to mine and remove minerals from the claim.

Get Price

16 Abandoned Places In Colorado That Will Give You Goosebumps

Climax was an unincorporated mining village and a former U.S. Post Office located in Lake County, Colorado, United States. Climax is known for its large molybdenum ore deposit. Climax is located along the Continental Divide at an elevation of about 11,360 feet.

Get Price

Two Point Amazonite Mine, Teller County, Colorado The

The Two Point Mine is located on a small mining claim in Teller County, Colorado, approximately 65 km west of Colorado Springs, Colorado near Lake George. Access to the claim and Mine is via a 4-wheel drive road trail that is accessed from Lake George, Colorado by driving north on public roads through private property onto National Forest land.

Get Price

mining claims and equipment for sale junior gold miners

April.23.14. Placer Gold Mine in East Fork for Sale, Yukon. Up for sale is a complete turnkey, ready to go mine in Yukon. The Nansen Mt. claims and campsite are located 6 miles from the BYG hard rock mine site in a permafrost area.

Get Price

mining claims for sale eBay

Find great deals on eBay for mining claims for sale. Shop with confidence. Skip to main content. eBay Logo Shop by category. Mining rights in Colorado lode and placer claims, possessory and patented, from. Brand new Paperback. AU $81.95. Save up to 5% when you buy more. Buy It Now

Get Price

Clear Creek County, CO Official Website Records

Welcome to an Engaged Community In the fall of 1861 an act of congress created the Territory of Colorado, and with it 11 original counties. Clear Creek County was one of the original counties and has retained the same boundaries. You should be aware of the fact that there are two types of mining claims patented and unpatented. An

Get Price

Recent-Services